Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hello/Sup/Yo/Hi

Hello world! or in particular anyone who is reading this...
I've wanted to have a blog for a while now, I think it'll be much better than bebo, myspace or facebook (unfortunately I have them all). Also I hope it will help me with my writing which I used to be really good at. But the writing I used to do was the school creative writing in which you are encouraged to pack as many language features as possible... mostly things like "the poplar tree waved gracefully against the aqua sky background." Having said that, I'm up for the challenge but have no ideas what to write about. Any advice or themes to base my blogs on will be very welcome.


8 comments:

Tim Michael said...

I just happened to see your blog title scrolling through the "recently updated" list and it caught my eye. So my suggestion is to write about whatever your passion is...what is it you love?

What makes you care deeply about something? Is there anything that makes you stand up and speak up? Write about that and the treasures of your heart will spill forth.

Tim

Kate said...

I agree with Tim. Begin writing about what you know about, and what you care about, and don't even think if anyone will be interested - they will! I'll be back - this is definitely a space to watch!

Kate said...

Oh, and by the way, I love the name of your blog.

Kate said...

Looking forward to you next post Tinkerbell! XXX Mum

Kate said...

Hi Ho Suga! You've just been tagged. You have to visit my blog to see what you have to do.

Debby said...

I'd say write about what you like best. Perhaps why you've got a pixie (I suppose some people would say it's a fairy) for your picture? Good luck, and happy writing.

Debby said...

By the way, tag you're it! Blame Katherine!

Eurodance Blog said...

Thank you very much for fallow my blog!
Means a lot for mee !!
Have a great day!